- The 5 Best DNA Tests For Native American Ancestry: Rediscover Your Heritage We have tried and reviewed the best DNA tests for Native American ancestry. So you would be able to choose the best DNA testing kit. Feed your curiosity right now and discover your Native American heritage.
Latest DNA Testing Related News
- Woman’s Ancestry.com Test Reveals The Shocking Truth Of Her Mother’s Fertility Treatments A woman’s Ancestry.com DNA test revealed an OBGYN lied to her mother about the sperm donor used in the fertility treatments used to conceive her.
- NASA Confirms Your DNA Changes In Space NASA has confirmed that the DNA of astronaut Mark Kelly irrevocably changed during his time in space.
- 23andMe Breast Cancer Screening Gets FDA Approval The DNA testing company 23andMe has received the first ever FDA approval for genetic cancer screening based on a home-order DNA testing kit.
- Researchers Using DNA Sequencing To Increase Accuracy Of Facial Recognition Software
- New Groundbreaking Invention Can Alter Your RNA
- “Off-White” Supremacists Face Harsh DNA Truths
- DNA Testing Is Creating Unprecedented Ethical Concerns
- Human Embryos Edited for the First Time in the US
Today, home DNA tests make it possible for anyone to unlock the secrets of their past quickly, easily, and most importantly – affordably.
But because this cutting edge technology is still relatively new, many people have questions they want answered before taking the DNA plunge.
What Can You Learn from DNA Testing?
DNA testing allows you to learn about the genetic code present in your DNA. Once known, your genes provide a wealth of information about you. They can be compared against the types of genes known to be present in specific ethnic or national populations, giving you insight into your origins. And when compared against other people, genes allow you to find close or distant relatives.
There are also medical uses as well. Different ethnic groups are at heightened risk of passing on certain genetic diseases to their children. A DNA test can detect the risk of passing these diseases on, allowing couples to make an informed decision before conceiving. They can also give you a better understanding of what your kids might look like, as they detect recessive physical traits in you or your partner that might not be visible to the eye.
Why Read Our Reviews?
There are now quite a few home DNA testing services available, and it can be difficult to determine which one is right for you. Different labs perform different tests depending on what you are interested in learning about your genome. To help you cut through the lingo and get answers to your specific questions, we provide a plain language explanation of what every type of DNA test will tell you.
We’ve also got you covered when it comes to using the results of your test to find familial connections. We provide a breakdown of each site’s functionality for tracking the path your ancestors took around the globe, building your family tree, and finding living family members.
Want More Info?
We know you want to spend your time learning exciting things about your past – not browsing through a catalogue of websites trying to figure out which test is the right fit. Our mission is to give you the most accurate, up-to-date, and easy-to-use information about DNA testing companies. To do that, our site provides information about the ease of use, privacy, limitations, price, and customer support of all the most popular DNA testing services out there. Bottom line, we’ve gone through all of the sites available so you can understand what each one offers and make the best decision for your needs.