- 150+ lending partners
- 99%-35.99% APR range
While the application requirements for GuidetoLenders.com are fairly basic, the specific lender you choose may require additional information before you can receive your loan. Basic information includes:
- Name, address, phone number
- Date of birth
- Employment status
- Annual income
Additionally, you will have to provide proof that you are a US citizen, over the age of 18, and own a bank account.
Borrowers simply fill out a few questions, compare offers, and choose the one that best suits their needs. The process with GuidetoLenders.com is as follows:
- The online form can be filled out within minutes, and then borrowers wait to see if they’ve been approved.
- Once approved, various lenders will contact you with offers for a loan. You should read through the terms and conditions relating to each loan offer, and make your decision based on the terms that are most generous and applicable for you.
- After you have chosen the lender, accepted their offer and terms, and provided the necessary information, the lender will transfer the loan funds directly to your bank account.
Loan Terms Overview
GuidetoLenders.com does not have their own loan terms because they are not the actual lender. Terms including when and how repayments are made will be determined by the lenders themselves. Additionally, any fees, charges, and other expenses will be solely based on the lender’s policies.
GuidetoLenders.com does not charge any origination fee themselves, nor are there hidden fees that you will find out about later. The service itself is free, and any payments will only be made directly to the lending party itself.
GuidetoLenders.com provides a wide range of loan options as well as several helpful resources to make the borrowing process run smoothly. Such resources include:
- Glossary: A glossary of terms commonly used when borrowing and lending money. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the world of loans or are unfamiliar with the vernacular of the industry.
- Lending guide: GuidetoLenders.com’s lending guides offer assistance and direction for borrowers who are unaware of the process of borrowing and lending.
- Free credit report: GuidetoLenders.com provides each applicant with a free credit report that shows them important details about their credit including credit history, credit score, and how frequently their score is being pulled.
GuidetoLenders.com has a unique feature that is not found in nearly any other lending forum. They provide a table that allows borrowers to see how much of a loan they are eligible for depending on their current credit score. This displays a certain level of transparency that most lenders are not willing to disclose.
No mobile app available at this time.
Because GuidetoLenders.com is not a direct lender, but only works as an intermediary between the lender and the borrower, all terms, references, reviews, and policies only take you as far as finding the lender options. From there, borrowers are left in the hands of the lending parties and are subject to their policies and terms. It is for this reason that borrowers are highly advised to read through all loan terms and conditions carefully before accepting an offer.
GuidetoLenders.com has a full staff of customer service representatives. Staff can be reached via an online submission form or through their toll-free telephone line at 888-680-9459.
Additionally, there are resources available to any site visitors who are seeking information, such as the lending guides and glossary mentioned above.
GuidetoLenders.com provides borrowers with a wide range of options to choose from including a variety of interest rates and APRs so they can select the most reasonable offer for their situation. They act as a free loan aggregator that can help those in need to consolidate loans, make necessary purchases, or fund events without having to take on the tremendous financial burden of a high-interest loan.