Ease of Use
Breakfast + Lunch + Reset
Splendid Spoon claims that this is a foolproof wellness plan that will make you fitter, stronger, and your body cleaner. It consists of five smoothies, five-grain or soup bowls and five light soups with a one full day reset.
The Breakfast + Lunch plan covers those two meals from Monday through Friday with five smoothies and five-grain or soup bowls delivered to your door.
The Lunch plan consists of five veggie-loaded grain or soup bowls that will get you through your day.
Splendid Spoon offers users a weekly delivery service concentrating on breakfast and lunches rather than the usual dinner meal delivery services that we are used to. As soon as you decide on the meal plans, you can check out. There you will be required to fill in your billing and shipping information.
As soon as the check out process is completed you will be asked to customize your meal choices. Subscribers have more than fifty options on offer to choose from as well as the ability to customize your order each week provided that you do so prior to the weekly deadline.
Splendid Spoon organic meals will arrive either frozen or refrigerated, packaged in plant-based insulation which is also recyclable.
According to the Splendid Spoon website,
“We are committed to the environment and lessening our waste. We won’t stop innovating until we are 100% sustainable, and we’re making big strides.
Since 2015, we’ve removed all non-recyclable waste from our boxes while reducing our transit carbon emissions by 80%. And now we can proudly say our packaging is 100% recyclable. Enjoying your Splendid delivery is more sustainable than ever! Less mess and less waste.”
The orders are shipped via FedEx and normally arrive on Wednesdays and Fridays.
The grain and soup bowls should be consumed within at least one to two weeks if they’re in your refrigerator, but they can be kept frozen for 1-3 months.
Your lunch meals are loaded with veggies that boost your nutritional intake and also help to curb afternoon snacking.
The best news is that you can choose from more than 50 Splendid Spoon organic meals, meaning that you’re not likely to get sick of consuming the same soups, smoothies, and grain bowls all of the time.
- Carrot Ginger Chia with mango and flax seeds
- Raspberry Cacao with coconut and rose water
- Banana Flax with probiotics and almonds
- Ab&J smoothies with banana and baobab
- Power Greens with wheatgrass and hemp seeds
- Mango Guava with camu and lime juice
- Mint Chip with cacao nibs and almond butter
- Dragon Fruit Berry with pineapple juice and chia seeds
- Pumpkin Spice with cinnamon and allspice
- Blueberry coconut with acai and cinnamon
- Orange Hibiscus with maqui berries and chia seeds
- Strawberry Goji with cashew butter and baobab powder
- Green Matcha with avocado and spirulina
- Cacao almond with baobab and cacao
- Chocolate Cherry with cherry and cacao
- Blackberry Basil with chia seeds and dates
Soup and Grain Bowls include tastes such as:
- Green Goddess Quinoa Bowl with spinach and asparagus
- Cuban Black Bean Bowl with plantains and scallions
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowl with garbanzo and lemon tahini sauce
- Coconut Curry Rice Bowl with kale and cashews
- Moroccan Spiced Buckwheat Bowl with butternut squash and broccoli
- Brown Rice Taco Bowl with black beans and tomato salsa
- Aloo Gobi Quinoa Bowl with peas and cauliflower
- Tuscan White Bean and Tomato Bowl with greens and fennel ragout
- Lemon Wild Rice and Broccoli Bowl with cauliflower and capers
- Green Split Pea with tarragon and basil
- Mexican Tomato Chili with quinoa and ancho chili
- Moroccan Lentil Soup with tomatoes and turmeric
- Garden Minestrone with zucchini and basil
- Cauliflower Tikka soup with coriander and cashews
- Cumin Sweet Potato soup with cashews and cilantro
- Butternut Squash Ratatouille with tomatoes and kale
The Reset soups are designed to reset your digestive system all in one day. Tastes consist of:
- Pumpkin Pear bisque with hempseeds and cardamom
- Butternut Turmeric soup with sweet potatoes and nutmeg
- Parsnip Apple puree with celery root and cinnamon
- Cauliflower Potato chowder with navy beans and rosemary
- Fennel Consommé with lemon peel and dill
According to Splendid Spoon customer reviews, some of the smoothies can be bland in flavor, but we didn’t have that experience. The grain bowls are especially flavorful, but the soups and smoothies were also amazing.
There are some Splendid Spoon Whole30 compatible meals, including lunch bowls and light soups. However, the smoothies are not whole 30 compatible as they contain pea protein. The meals are not only gluten-free, but they are also low-carb, organic, and a great option for vegetarians.
There are two options available, you can either opt for a weekly delivery, which is a recurring service that will see you with your meals delivered each week. You can choose to skip weeks or cancel Splendid Spoon, as long as it is before the cutoff for that week.
On the other hand, you can also go for the Prepay and Schedule option. This means you will make a one-time payment for multiple deliveries – either four. eight or twelve of them – and schedule those deliveries to suit you.
You will need to select your first delivery date upon purchase, and the rest of the deliveries can be scheduled at any time. The Prepay and Schedule option will not automatically renew and will expire one year after purchase.
Splendid Spoon meals are extremely convenient particularly when it comes to the breakfast smoothies. You can just take your bottle with you as you’re running out of the door, and you can be sure it will keep you going until lunchtime.
One of the biggest benefits of smoothies is that you have the entire blended fruit or vegetable inside which adds significantly to the fiber content.
It is important to note that the nutrition facts found on the smoothie bottle reflect one serving, but there are two servings in the bottle itself.
If you want to use Splendid Spoon for weight loss, you’re probably wondering as to the Splendid Spoon Weight Watchers points. Most smoothies are three points, as are the light soups. On the other hand, the grain bowls are typically five points.
While all the meals are packaged in plastic containers or bottles, the plastic used is BPA-free and everything from Splendid Spoon is recyclable.
Those wondering where to buy Splendid Spoon should know that it is only available as a meal box delivery service and not found in any stores as yet.
In terms of customer support, you can check out Splendid Spoon’s Help center which is full of useful information about things like meal plans, delivery, billing, shipping, and more.
There is also the option of contacting Splendid Spoon customer support via the live chat platform or via email. Business hours are Monday through Friday 10 am – 8 pm and weekends from 10 am – 6 pm.
- The Breakfast + Lunch + Reset plan costs $135 per week
- The Breakfast and Lunch plan will set you back $95
- The Lunch plan is $65 per week
Splendid Spoon costs are a little more expensive for smoothies, but the flavors are excellent, and you can always find Splendid Spoon promo codes to get your Splendid Spoon coupon and Splendid Spoon discount activated. Just type “Splendid Spoon coupon” into Google and an offer will normally come up.
If you want to do a Splendid Spoon trial, you can sign up for a week, and then cancel your subscription before the next scheduled renewal.
For any new or prepaid orders, you will be charged as soon as you checkout. Any following deliveries will see you charged depending on the day of your delivery. If it comes on Wednesday, you will be billed the previous Thursday at 4p. ET. Friday deliveries will be charged the previous Sunday at 4 pm ET.
You can choose from three meal plans with energizing breakfast smoothies, and lunches of grain bowls or soups to hold you through the day.
While it might seem a bit steep to pay around $10 for a smoothie, the ingredients used are organic and GMO-free, and all the options are low in sodium and sugar. And it’s also easy to find Splendid Spoon discounts online.
If you’re looking for Splendid Spoon alternatives that might include more time spent in the kitchen you can always check out meal delivery box services such as Green Chef or Purple Carrot.
All in all, if you’re looking to keep healthy and avoid processed foods in the office, and on your commute to work, you will be pleased with what Splendid Spoon has on offer. Splendid Spoon weight loss results of those who have been successful at balancing the healthy Splendid Spoon meals with exercise will inspire you to achieve the same.