PC Compatibility Requirements
Adobe Elements requirements for Windows operating systems include the following:
- 6 GHz + processor with SSE2 support functions
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Note that 32-bit systems are not supported with Adobe Photoshop Elements
- At least 4 GB of RAM and 7 GB of hard drive space
- Display resolution of 1,024 x 768 is required, and a compatible display driver.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements requires either a DVD-ROM drive or an Internet connection for software installation
Adobe Photoshop Elements can be downloaded from Adobe directly. Users new to Adobe will be provided with a product serial number, Adobe ID and password. Trial versions are available. If users have 2+ computers, the same Adobe Photoshop Elements software can be used on both.
Adobe Photoshop Elements has an intuitive interface that is very adaptable for photo editing newcomers. It is based on AI algorithms that automatically recognize objects, and provide direction with Photoshop Elements guided edits. This makes it easy for novices to manage the many features and functions of Photoshop Elements.
Photos in Adobe Photoshop Elements can be enhanced with customized colors, lighting and effects. The basic functionality of the program also allows users to remove distracting image elements, maximize the exposure of the photo, and create panoramic shots (courtesy of Photomerge technology).
Photo organization is made easy with subject-recognition fields, including facial recognition, to make it much easier to find specific people. Adobe offers place recognition, with easy identification of photographs based on where they were taken. Users also get to enjoy event recognition by specific events such as birthday parties, weddings, Christmas parties, Halloween, first day at school etc.
Features and Specifications
Unique features make Adobe Photoshop Elements stand out as one the best photo editing apps in its field. Quick edit mode is available for rapid enhancements of images, and batch photo fixes can be executed to save time. The collage function makes it possible to create dynamic collages, and the inclusion of smart tags is another nifty addition.
Shaky cameras are no longer a concern, as images can be stabilized, realigned and sharpened. Hazy skies can easily be cleared up to create a terrific landscape shot.
Import and Export Options
The quickest way to get images from the computer to the organizer is to import in bulk mode. Another option is to import directly from a card reader or a camera. Simply connect the device to the computer, and from the organizer, click on import à card or camera. For exporting images in Adobe Photoshop Elements, it is necessary to save them first in one of the following file formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, Photoshop, PSE, PDF Pixar, PNG or TIFF. Once the files have been saved in that format, they can be exported to a file folder on a computer’s hard drive or a removable storage device.
- Photoshop Elements 15 is available at a price of $69.99 (time-limited offer, with a normal price of $99.99)
- A package of Photoshop Elements 15 and Premiere Elements 15 is currently available at a price of $99.99 (time-limited offer, with a normal price of $149.99)
- Photoshop CC & Lightroom CC is available at a price of $119.88 per year, or it is available in a free trial version.
Adobe Photoshop Elements has proven itself to be a powerful, user-friendly, and effective photo editor and organizer. It is one of the best photo editing software products on the Internet. It offers multiple novel editing tips and tricks, with touch-screen functionality. The image manipulation tools are best in class and the program event supports geolocation tagging. Site support for advanced functionality is also available.