Voice over IP (VoIP) services provide a more efficient method of communicating than traditional landlines. Find the best VoIP service for your business in 2019 and cut your landline cord now!
In This Article:
Best VoIP Phone Service for CRM integration
With one of the most well-respected names in the VoIP industry, Vonage offers outstanding cloud phone systems for home and business. For small and medium sized companies, Vonage provides an extensive suite of features that help them stand out from their peers and enhance their customer support. Here are some of the top highlights for Vonage:
- Easy integration with existing CRM software including major names such as SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, G Suite, and Office 365
- An extensive range of local numbers with diverse area codes and even several toll-free 800 numbers to choose from to provide the best service possible
- Great call management features including recording, click-to-dial, screening, and transfers
- Create useful call routing systems that include dial orders, routing, and even backup numbers if phone systems are down
- An automated Cloud PBX lets companies easily manage any load of incoming calls easily and effectively
Read more about Vonage for business in our review!
Best Small Business Phone System
Phone.com offers outstanding services for small businesses. The company offers affordable solutions that are also scalable, and a wide variety of plans that can help businesses get started. Phone.com is an excellent way for smaller companies to set themselves up for future success. These are some of their top features:
- Choose a package that fits your needs with plans that range from single phone lines to full PBX phone systems
- Take advantage of a wide variety of call management features including video and call conferencing, queuing, caller ID and screening
- Create advanced call-handling rules and ring orders to make sure customers always get the service they are looking for without extensive wait times
- Crystal-clear HD call quality means companies don’t have to worry about missing important details or appearing unprofessional towards customers, partners, or suppliers
- Easily scale phone systems with unlimited users and up to 1,000 monthly minutes
Learn about Phone.com’s excellent tools for small businesses in our review!
Best Business Phone Service Pricing
If your company is looking for flexible pricing and extensive call minutes, RingCentral is an appealing option. RingCentral provides a strong suite of call features, as well as business tools that can fit any company’s unique requirements. With features that can improve a company’s customer service, RingCentral provides a great blend of affordability and quality. These are some of their top highlights:
- Easily integrates with major CRM suites such as ZenDesk and G Suite to enhance call service and customer support
- Use web and mobile applications to make and receive calls, or lease pre-configured IP phones directly from RingCentral
- Cloud-based PBX and auto-attendant let even the smallest businesses appear established and professional with improved customer service capabilities
- Set ring orders and answering rules to ensure that the right department, team member, or manager receives the calls to guarantee the best possible support
- Choose from an impressive list of local area codes and numbers, as well as toll-free numbers including prefixes 800, 877, 866, 855, and 844
Read our in-depth review of RingCentral’s outstanding features.
Best Cloud Phone Service for Scalability
With an easy-to-use interface and a streamlined service, Grasshopper is an excellent tool for growing businesses. The company’s easy and affordable plans make up for a slightly more limited range of tools, and easy scaling makes it a must-have for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Here are some of their standout features:
- Create unlimited extensions for any number to adapt to your growing company’s needs at no extra charge
- Go hardware-free with a completely web and mobile-based ecosystem that allows companies to reduce costs while expanding mobility
- Set up easy-to-follow in-call menus and take advantage of conference calling, on-demand paperless fax, and cloud-based company directories
- Choose a new phone number from a wide variety of local and toll-free options, or port an existing number to maintain continuity for your customers
- Choose from three excellent options that include several numbers, extensions, and features such as SMS, unlimited minutes, and more
Learn more about Grasshopper’s services for small business in our in-depth review.
Best VoIP Service for International Calling
8×8 offers a stream-lined yet customizable VoIP service built on giving customers choices. The company offers a business phone service, but also provides a cheap home phone service for customers who need it. With a great range of plans that allow for flexibility and customizability, 8X8 is an excellent alternative for small businesses. Here are some highlights of their service:
- Take advantage of useful tools such as video conferencing, call recording, and paperless fax to optimize your customer service and business processes
- Set up an auto-attendant and call routing, along with on-hold music to create a better experience for callers to make service more accessible
- Seamlessly integrate with many of the most popular and commonly used CRM suites in the market today including Microsoft Office 365 and G Suite
- Choose a new number from an expansive list or simply port an existing one to make sure customers always know where to reach you
- Download applications for iOS and Android and take 8X8 VoIP service on the go anywhere in the world
Learn more about 8×8’s flexible plans in full review!
No matter what your company’s office phone system needs are, these VoIP providers can help you meet them. Discover how easily you can save and upgrade your phone communications and enhance your customer service!